[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Eastside Cruisers • View topic - EFI dynamics - performance tuning

Eastside Cruisers

all makes & models car club
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm 

Hi Guys

Just thought I put a mention out to EFI Dynamics in lilydale, I've had some great experiances there with my xr6 turbo. A few other members in the club have also used EFI and had some good results.

I just got my car back today, I took it in in with an overboosting issue and a few other tuning issues after I had changed the fuel system and intercooler etc.

Given I have a combination of parts some aftermarket and some custom i.e. not a standard APS or Nizpro kit etc its not an easy car to tune. Errol the owner of EFI persited with the car and has ironed out all the issues.

The car went in making just under 240rwkws and now makes an extra 50rwkws or a total of approximatley 290rwkws. The most impressive part is how drivable it is, smooth idle, smooth power curve with steady boost etc

Anyways as far as my car is concerned I'm very happy with the result and will definatley be using them again.

Cheers

Ian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 pm 

Oh and the contact details are 9735 4513
www.efidynamics.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm 

Wow thats a Massive incress Ian, you must be stoked and eager to see what it can do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:18 pm 

My Ride:
Name:
Awesome results mate, you sound stoked! What can you do now to bump your car over the magic 300 rwkw?

I've heard nothing but excellent reports about Errol at EFI Dynamics. Right next door to my Uncle's workshop too!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm 

Haha well it's making the power at 13-14 psi, so all it needs is it turned up to 15-16 and it can make 300rwkws easy. But 2 coils need to be improved/replaced because they are low on discharge and the boost is starting to blow out the spark.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm 

My Ride:
Name:
Just a quick note, ive used errol (efi dynamics) a few times and he is great. he knows his stuff and being the only worker in his shop, you know that your car isnt gonig to get taken out and thrashed by some led foot aprentice.
he is great at figuring out those little nigeling issues, and speaks to you in a way you will understand.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:19 am 

My Ride:
Name:
Well seeing Eric and Wendy has closed up shop it maybe a good time to head down and have a chat to Errol about holding the ESC 2011 Dyno Day in his shop, that is if everyone is happy with him behind the wheel of our cars on his dyno.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 pm 

My Ride:
Name:
yer i heard eric finally shut up shop. last i heard he wanted to join the army. if i was to have someone reving my car when i wasnt there it would be errol forsure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 pm 

Speak to Big Dave he works just around the corner, he could see if Errol is interested.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]